I have been subscribed to the following podcasts (mostly investment related). Also sharing the respective Google Podcast links.
- Capital Allocators by Ted Seides (Link)
- Masters in Business by Barry Ritholz (Link)
- The Knowledge Project by Shane Parish of Farnam Street (Link)
- The David Rubenstein Show (Link)
- Masters of Scale by Reid Hoffman (Link)
Other podcasts that I am subscribed to are the daily news updates (Bloomberg Quint, CNBC TV18, etc).
Let me know if there is any interesting podcast which I am not subscribed to.
Thanks for reading this article.