It is always pleasure to watch David Rubenstein, Founder of Carlyle Private Equity. He is President of "The Economic Club - Washington DC" and has his own show on Bloomberg.com titled "The David Rubenstein Show". I like his interview style with relevant questions and intentional pun in between :)
This below is his latest interview with Jerome Powell, Fed Chairman
- Interesting Article I read today
- HSBC on Real Estate Sector - Real estate has becom...
- India Infrastructure: Doubts on Sanctity of SPVs H...
- Gems & Jewellery Sector - Titan Market Cap is almo...
- Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) - Stock Price Da...
- IPOs Price Performance (In order of most damage do...
- Charts from 2019 Crisil India Economy Outlook
- 24 Jan 2019: Some interesting articles I read today
- 23Jan 2019 - Interesting Articles and Reports I re...
- CLSA has a sell on Ashok Leyland...Ouch
- Charts on Mutual Funds Inflows
- Mirae's investment thesis on Pharma sector
- 22 Jan 2019: Interesting Article I have read today
- Some articles in Investments I read this week
- Some articles I read in the week ended 19 Jan 2019
- Holding Company Discount Calculation
- Market Cap of Indian Business Houses
- Divestments in India (CARE Ratings Report)
- Riding the Liquidity Tiger - Post on QE by Ashutos...
- India Ratings (Fitch) expects Private Capex to rev...
- Podcasts you MUST subscribe
- Wary investors drawn to gold’s allure | Financial ...
- Emerging Markets Equity Investing: Never Waste a C...
- Global economy is undergoing the largest technolog...
- Some charts from GS report (Investment Strategy Gr...
- The World’s Busiest Ports (Obviously Chinese leads...
- Season 4 of Billions starting from March 17th...Yayy
- The David Rubenstein Show
- Off-budget financing
- ▼ January 2019 (29)